1.12.2012

Loela's 3rd Birthday Party

Our big girl turned 3!! I can't believe it.  Since Loela now understands the concepts of Birthday's & Birthday Parties, Joe & I decided to have her - her 1st real party. Her actual Birthday is Christmas Day so we opted to have her party in early December.

With Owls as her theme, her party was sure to be a Hoot !! I hope you enjoy all the little details as I think her Birthday party turned out better than I had even hoped for.

Her invitations made by Etsy Seller - PaperClever

 I found this idea on Pinterest.  I had 8 guest tables which I decided to use Mason Jars & since her color scheme was Pink & Brown I used Strawberry & Chocolate Whoppers inside the Mason Jars with the Number 3 inside and Balloons tied at the top.

 Her Birthday Banner was made by Etsy Seller -  Wrap It Up LLC

Her gift table had an Iron Owl on each side with Balloons tied to them, and also held her guests Goody Bags.  Gift tags were made by Etsy Seller - 10 Candles


Cupcake Toppers were made by the same Etsy Seller - 10 Candles 
Cupcakes were purchased from Sam's Club - I believe I paid 13.00 for 30 Cupcakes! 2 Flavors & up to 3 different buttercream colors.


Loela's Cake Table - I have to Thank my mom for making the table runners ! I chose the fabric & she sewed them up for me the night before !!

Birthday cake was made by a local bakery.  It was so good they made a smaller version for her actual Birthday (Christmas Day)



Owl Pinata purchased from BuyCostumes.com


Finally the Birthday Girl.  She had such a wonderful time & so Grateful for all her guests that came to her party!

I have a few more items but I feel as though I may be boring you.  Anywho if you have any questions, feel free to comment me!

Big Thank You to the Etsy Sellers that were more than willing to accommodate me, some on short notice & some that we went back & forth on just trying to get the details right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment